B&W Drama Theater #12 B&W Drama Theater #12

again, you're awesome

before I commented on the school play one, but I take it back, this one is the best one that I've seen you do. It's amazing. Have you ever written a full script or story before, because it'd be awesome to read it if it exists. I can see the drama and the freaking awesome comedy is mixed so perfectly. Pretty much all of the b&w's are awesome, and I hope you make a lot more. (If you do have a script email it to me or something, pennybear0@aol.com) You rule.

B&W Drama Theater #11 B&W Drama Theater #11

you are awesome.

I've been watching all of the B&W drama theaters in a row, and I have to say, this is the funniest, most clever one. I started laughing my ass off when the dad said it was "gonna be great", so I had to rewatch it. You are awesome, and this is too.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

holy shit

Dude, that was fucking sweet. Especially the guy in the background doing the wave. Overall, this is one of my favorite newgrounds movies, of all time. Ever.

mario's time paradox!!! mario's time paradox!!!

It was cool, but the music was awsome!

It was pretty funny... I liked the fact that Luigi kept falling on stuff. Hee. I also started laughing when he got hit by the Big-Ass Bullet Bill. The best part about the movie was the sound. I love that song! Hee (Again). Anyways it was pretty cool.